Now Accepting Applications for the Rotary Peace Fellowship!
The Rotary Foundation is now accepting applications for the fully-funded Rotary Peace Fellowship. The fellowship provides academic and practical training to prepare fellows for leadership roles in solving today’s global challenges.
Up to 100 fellows are selected every year in a globally competitive process based on personal, academic, and professional achievements. Fellows earn either a professional development certificate in peace and conflict studies or a master’s degree in a range of disciplines related to peace and security at one of six Rotary Peace Centers at leading universities around the world. Since 2002, Rotary Peace Centers have provided over 1000 social change leaders with peace and conflict resolution education and field experience. Our alumni work in over 100 countries with organizations ranging from grassroots peace initiatives in Africa to the United Nations.
Master’s Degree – Building the leaders of tomorrow
- 15-24 month program at one of our 5 Rotary Peace Centers at leading partnering universities
- 50 fellows selected annually to earn a master’s degree in fields related to peace and security
- Each university offers customized curriculum and a 2-3 month applied field experience
- Fellows connect with an international cohort of peace fellows, thought leaders, and a global network of Rotarians
Professional Development Certificate – Strengthening the leaders of today
- 3 month professional development program at our Rotary Peace Center in Bangkok, Thailand
- 50 fellows selected annually to earn a professional certificate in peace and conflict studies
- Intended for professionals with extensive experience working in peace-related fields
- Diverse interdisciplinary program includes 8 weeks intensive classroom study with guest lecturers and 2 weeks field studies
Both programs require, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree in a related field; three years of relevant work experience for the Master’s program and five years for the professional development certificate and proficiency in English.
The 2018 academic term deadline is 31 May 2017. Begin by watching our Application Checklist Video and review the application process online.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.